Light Oil Burners
"XL" Series Light Oil Burners
Technical and functional features
- Oil Burner for L.D.O. / H.S.D. / Diesel.
- Available for Pyrolysis Oil & Kerosene.
- Two Stage Operation ( High/Low )
- Hi- Low version with electric servomotor and integrated systems for the regulation of air and light Oil with nozzle.
- Single nozzle Hi-Low version available up to XL 42.
- Two nozzle Hi-Low version available From XL 245 to XL 2165.
- Three nozzle Hi-Low version available in XL 2235 and XL 2255.
- High Pressure Mechanical atomisation of fuel using Nozzle .
- Compatible with any type of combustion chamber.
- Manual Oil flow adjustment.
- Monoblock electrodes for easy and steady installation in to the nozzle even after maintenance .
- Compatible with any type of combustion chamber .
- Adjustable combustion head for fine tune regulation and matching with different shape of combustion chamber.
- Photo resistance flame scanner .
- Compact in overall dimensions.
- Monoblack casing is Manufactured from high tensile aluminium the design offers easy access to every single component, an important factor when comes repairing, cleaning or servicing the burner .