Heavy Oil Burners
"ABH" Series Heavy Oil Burners
Technical and functional features
- Two Stage Operation (High/Low ).
- Oil Burner for furnace Oil upto 50`E.
- All Burners Complete with pre - heater management system
- Hi-Low version with electric servomotor and integrated systems for the regulation of air and Light Oil with nozzle
- Single nozzle HI-Low version available up to ABH 242.
- Two nozzle Hi-Low version available ABH 245 to 2165.
- Three nozzle Hi-Low version available in ABH 2235 and 2255.
- Ring systems for Oil preparation can be designed and supply on request .
- Adjustable Combustion head for fine tune regulation and matching with different shapes of combustion chamber .
- High Pressure Mechanical atomisation of fuel using Nozzle .
- Monoblock casing is Manufactured from high tensile aluminium the design offers easy access to every single component, an important factor when comes repairing, cleaning or servicing the burner .
- 7 pole -4 pole outlet for burner Electrical supply.
- All Burners feature high versatility on different type of domestic, commercial and industrial application.
- Photoresistance flame scanner.
- Continuous Ventilation available on request.