Gas & Light Oil Dual Fuel Burners
"DLX" Series Light Oil Burners
Technical and functional features
- Dual fuel burners are suitable to burn gas as well as light oil .
- Dual fuel burner for Natural gas, L.P .G. , H.S.D. , L.D.O , and Diesel.
- Available for Pyrolysis oil & Kerosene
- Available for Biogas, Town gas & Producer gas.
- Single Stage Operation ( ON/OFF )
- Single switch operation to change the fuel.
- Combustion head is designed for high performance and low emission in gas as well as
in oil operation.
- Manual Air , Oil and Gas flow adjustment.
- Burner Mounted control panel containing all electrical burner sequence and
safety controls .
- Electrical connections with 7 pole Male - female socket set allowing all
Indications to machine panel.
- All regulation and setting devices are simple and practical for both fuels, easy access
to every part of the burner makes an easy maintenance procedure .
- Gear pump with pressure regulator .
- Monoblock electrodes for easy and steady installation in to the nozzle even
after maintenance .
- Completely sealed aluminium casing wrapped with a new modern
design cover .
- Compact in overall dimensions.
- Compatible with any type of combustion chamber .
- Enjoy the benefit of price difference of fuels. By using a dual fuel burner we can save
considerable running cost as compare to single fuel burner .
- Continuous Ventilation available on request. either by continuous blower or by compressed air connection.
- Standard version running on manual fuel selection mode and on request automatic
fuel changeover is available. The automatic changeover system can be trigged by gas pressure
or by a timer .