Gas & Light Oil Dual Fuel Burners
"ABDX" Series Light Oil Burners
Technical and functional features
- Two Stage Operation ( High /Low )
- Dual fuel burner for Natural gas, L.P .G., H.S.D., L.D.O., and Diesel.
- Available for Pyrolysis Oil & Kerosene
- Available for Biogas, Town gas & Producer gas.
- Hi- Low version with electric servomotor and integrated systems for
- the regulation of air , gas and light Oil with nozzle.
- Single nozzle Hi-Low version available up to ABDX 239
- Two nozzle Hi-Low version available From ABDX 253 to ABDX 2175.
- Dual Fuel burner suitable to burn gas as well as light oil.
Manual Oil Flow Adjustment.
- Independent gas flow adjustment for each single valve.
- Compatible with any type of combustion chamber .
- Compact in overall dimensions.
Single switch operation to change the Fuel.
- Monoblock casing is manufactured from high tensile aluminium. The design
offers easy access to every single component, an important factor when
comes repairing, cleaning or servicing the burner .
- Combustion head is designed for high performance and low emission in gas as well as
in oil operation.
- Continuous Ventilation available on request. either by continuous blower or by compressed air connection.
- Gear pump with pressure regulator .
- Enjoy the benefit of price difference of fuels. By using a duel fuel burner we can save considerable
running cost as compare to single fuel burner .
- User friendly burners, there are plugs which can be easily connected to
the electrical supply line .
- Burner Mounted control panel containing all electrical burners sequence and
- Standard version running on manual fuel selection mode and on request automatic
fuel changeover is available. The automatic changeover system can be trigged by gas pressure
or by a timer .